Friday, February 12, 2010

Priorities


Sometimes it's the simplest things in life that have me stumped.
PRIORITIES is one I have been working on for a while now.
Learning how to balance my family, my JOB (joy of being) and myself.
Finding that space where all can co-exist
and still leave me space to breathe and grow.

Wanting so much to participate and add new things to my life.
So many fabulous activities and opportunities and healing modalities available.

Knowing I must create SPACE for this to happen
by letting go of what no longer serves me.
Breathing - deep breath as I clear my mind and surrender.
Letting the answers come to me.
Changing my habits and creating the sacred space to manifest a new reality.

Focusing on what is truly important for me,
what aligns to my values and vision of who I am.
Breathing into the change, the space,

the place that I can feel is coming.

Stepping back and within so I can emerge whole and
healthy so as to better give and receive.

Like a pendulum - going from one extreme to the other -
anticipating the slowing down and finding my center.

No comments: