Monday, October 8, 2007

The Simplest Teachings


Words of Wisdom (WOW)
in the most unusual places and
spaces tend to resonate in my heart.



These gems were found on Bumper Stickers and T-Shirts.

Walking into the courthouse last week, a man was wearing a handwritten note taped to his T-shirt:


I AM IN MY HAPPY SPACE

Walking in Philadelphia (city of brotherly LOVE), a man wearing a T-Shirt which read:

TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED

In California, we spotted a bumper sticker for a local AA chapter:

YOUR EGO IS NOT YOUR AMIGO

A bumper sticker adorning the wall of my Goddess Studio and re-minding me of who I be:

WHO SAYS I WANT TO FIT IN?

And this one which helps me re-member the basics as I stretch and isolate muscles on the Pilates reformer.




Amazing what a few well meaning words can do. Things that make you go hmmm...

4 comments:

ReachDabbleShine said...

These mantras are awesome. I've been itching to add to my "Knowing" wall in my living room/studio- maybe they will soon adorn it too :-)

Unknown said...

I love your blog, Goddess Diana.
Your truth is beauty... I'm so glad you're choosing to share in this way, whenever you feel divinely moved to do so.

INSPIRATIONAL and stunning, my Goddess...

Very good, very good, very good!

xoxooxooxox

CroneGoddess Margo said...

MY GODDESS,
Thank you for my inspiration this DAY and every day.....You know my favorite..The one in PURPLE....
Always infused in my HEART and SOUL.
CRONE

Luna said...

Go Goddess Go!!
So happy to see you blogging! I'm bookmarking your blog!
love,
Luna
xoxoxo