Thursday, October 11, 2007

THE "A" LIST



I have an amazing friend called WSM Zeberofsky. He and WSM Noah went to the same school in Israel 25 years ago. After all these years, they are still in touch with one another. Their deep bond and friendship truly inspires me.

One of the many gifts that Zeberofsky bestows upon us is himself. He entertain
s me with all the versatile ways he has of saying ALO. I love receiving messages from him on my answering machine because he is creative and imaginative and inventive - his messages make me LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Zeberofsky a/k/a ALOMAN has a great appreciation of music and movies. He shares with me what I lovingly call the "A" list - media that has passed his high standards and are definitely worth checking out.

Aloman shares his resources (knowledge), network and compassion and is a true "LOVECAT" as described in Tim Sander's book, Love is the Killer App.


The movies recommended are fantastic stories that have given me valuable lessons to contemplate and absorb and apply. As for the music, it resonates in my bones. Play i
t loud and play it proud.

Thank you Aloman, my brother from another mother, for just being you.

Keep on shining your light.


"A" LIST contenders (click on the pictures to check them out):
















1 comment:

ReachDabbleShine said...

The films are on hold and on their way from the library. Thanks - I needed this!!