Tuesday, January 29, 2008

FF #177 - Sunday Scribblings - Miscellaneous "ME"

Appetizer: How many times per day do you usually laugh?

LOL!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!I usually laugh at least TEN times a day. Hee hee!! Now, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at Laughter Yoga I laugh at least 50-60 times before, during and after. Ho Ho!!! The effects of a good session can keep me going all day. Can you give me a HO HO HA HA HA!!!


Soup: What do your sunglasses look like? Why, exactly what you would expect from a Cat Goddess. Meow, purr, purr.

Salad: You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go? Pack my bags, I'm getting on the train and traveling through the Rocky Mountains - take me to Colorado, Idaho, Big Sky Country Montana, New Mexico and British Columbia. Ooh baby!! What a trip that would be.

Main Course :Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city. So many great qualities and so many things to be grateful for the city where I live. I live in Hollywood, Florida. My city has some awesome parks, fabulous trees and I live 10 minutes away from the beach. We are a very eclectic city - right between Fort Lauderdale and Miami - cozy and sleepy, yet hip and diverse. And the weather - oh my Goddess, balmy beautiful warm breezes and days full of sunshine. Another thing that makes this Goddess purr....

Dessert: If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best? Peach sherbert and pink blossoms with a slight tinge of fuchsia. Yummy!!!

Thank you Goddess Greenish Lady of fusing these two projects together. Your inspiration is very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Hey, I saw Laughter Yoga on Oprah. Tomorrow, I'm going to keep track of how many times I laugh; I don't think that it's anywhere near 10 times a day.