Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, Friday


Wow!!! The week is flying by.

So many things I'd like to share - writing a little bit each day in an attempt to flesh out my stories and add the necessary details in order to be clear. Soon, I will post and share.

I have been slowly reintegrating back into my life - adapting to the ElectroMagnetic Fields and living in a city and the different sounds of my environment. I have been
spending SLOW MO time with my housemates (GingerMama and Ruby Meow, Zeko Meow and Elly Meow) as they remind me of what is truly important. This moment, and the next.

I have been warned. The days of living without the AirConditioner on are almost over. I am relishing the windows open and the breezes that waft through and the noise of the neighborhood and its smaller residents. The chirping of birds, and the strange sounds the squirrels make as they jump from tree limb to tree limb on the front lawn. Soaking it all in before I get enclosed in the Box again.

Today, my parents are coming over. We are going to the Ocean for a healing dip into the Water. It is time. Time to release the saliva still stuck in my arm from SAM the MAN. Time to release the tensions and MAMA-dramas which seem to envelop Mom and Dad especially after they go visit the grandkids.


We are going to immerse ourselves into the Ocean and flow with the current and allow our muscles to relax and just BE. Through the process of osmosis, water molecules will move across our skin membrane to the higher levels of salt concentration in the Ocean. Because we have a high salt content in our own blood - the change to our internal environment is subtle - a detoxification of the Natural kind.


A few years ago, Noah and I took Dad to the Dead Sea in Israel. The Dead Sea is 8.6 times as salty as the ocean. In this water, the body floats right up to the surface. When you walk out of the water, you skin feels soft and silky. (This is a picture of Dad at Laughter Yoga in Israel. He's doing Lion Laughter. Very good, very good, Yay!!!)

This year, in preparation of birthing at home, we installed a SaltWater Pool System. Guess we might like more salt than others.... which is funny, since I never use salt when I cook. Tee hee!!!

Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana

No comments: