Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Scribblings #159 -- Language


LANGUAGE:

1. C
ommunication of thoughts and feelings through a system of arbitrary signals, such as voice sounds, gestures, or written symbols. System used by nation, people.

3. Body language; kinesics.

7. The manner or means of communication between living creatures other than humans: the language of dolphins.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th ed. copyright


I have always been confused about LANGUAGE. The first language I knew was FEELINGs. That was quickly replaced with WORDS - of the Hebrew variety and then French and then English. I always found all of these difficult although I have mastered them.

I am still mastering Patriarchy. It's not my MOTHER Tongue. However it has been useful in helping me decipher REALity. In this country we are blessed to live in and upon.

I am just reMEMBERing my MOTHER Tongue. It was hidden away for so long. She is reEMERGing. With every book, every meeting, every HER-STORY, I am reMINDing myself of what I KNOW in my BONES.

Lately, I am reDISCOVERing another language. Resonated with it in the Dog Whisperer. Encountered it again in Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. How does he put it? The language WITH-out words - the UNIVERSAL language. EnerCHI. Good, good, good - good vibrations!!!! (Beach Boys - YAY!!!)

I watch the four legged souls who share my sacred space. Each of them here to teach me and Guide ME about how I BE. The MONKEY in me. How my body language speaks LOUDER than words. How I can say NO-thing with my mouth. How my thoughts and LOVE-ing intentions set things off into motion. How to VIBRATE from the INside OUT. How to create HEAT - fire skill very useful. How to heal and BE in the MOMENT and MEDITATE, "...Mediate ....Alleviate .....Try not to hate .....Love your mate" (lyrics from INXS) Tee hee!!!

I make certain adjustments - CHANGES - with a little more LOVE - it gets me NOwhere to say NO. I am OPEN. I accept.

Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana

No comments: