Sunday, October 25, 2009

Full Moon 09/09


Full moon on September 3, 2009 WSM Noah and I were on the beach - Chinky Beach in Tel Aviv, Israel. It was our last evening here - a Friday night. We went for a sunset swim, a dip into the Mediterranean Sea. We played in her soft waves and swayed within her current.

As the sun disappeared and the moon rose we heard the drums. Beating, rapping, mesmerizing - a melody from the past, seeping into my bones and making me move. We dried off and walked towards the end of the beach where the circle had been formed - hearts being called by the ancient rhythms beating in our souls. Tarboukas and cymbals and drums, oh my!!

I feel it - the throbbing, the banging, the bass - what a sound!!! My body feels it - I can't control it - I just want to move and dance and BE. As did the other souls who felt the music and just let themselves be.

Thank you for this last gift goodbye on our last night in the Aaretz.



Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana

No comments: