Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DIO - Done

Me and GingerMama just before the Show

Did it, done - what an AWEsome experience.
Accomplishments -
1. One outfit to enter the club - see picture above - no one recognized me tonight; not my girlfriends or their hubbies/boyfriends, not my parents - ha ha ha
2. One outfit for the performance - got my act together - borrowed a bodysuit from SG Lourdes which held my extra tits and buns in place so I could focus on my performance; forgot to pack my black heels, wore the slightly smaller pink wedges; and I fixed my wigs to two instead of three, so it could stay on my head - ha ha ha
3. One outfit for after the show - a cute and comfortable mini and tank top and all make-up off - woohoo~@~

The club was packed and jamming - full capacity -
here is video of my performance:
For more of the evening's experience, check out LAUGHter & Draguation.
I did it, I did it, I'm so excited - I just can't hide it - woohoo~@~

No comments: