Friday, October 1, 2010

DIO - Dress Rehearsal



Today was the worst

It took me almost two hours to get into Drag

I am swollen and miserable - PMSing

I feel like I have gained 10 pounds since

I started Drag It Out - well, at least 7 or 8


Our dress rehearsal was supposed to start at 2:00 p.m.

I was there - dressed and ready and sweaty (it's 97 degrees outside)

The Kings and the Queens - a line up - our music

the room looks awesome - the decorations are fabulous

There is major excitement


We finally get started at 3:15 p.m.

We are obviously not concerned for time here.

Ha ha ha.


The club is a little cold for my outfit

And I am not feeling so good today.
I am also # 18 on the program. Aahhhhhhh~@~
Quiet humming laughter - haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa


I do not feel confident about my routine, my outfit
I am in a room full of women (and some men) who can truly dance and sing
And have been dressing up and performing for a while
What was I thinking when I signed up for this?


Finally, it is my turn.

SG Tara and SG Tabatha give me a great opening -

fabu fanfare - they even sing a Hava Nagila

all eyes are on me
for about 3 seconds... ha ha ha

My heels are too high, my dress is too long, my butt padding

is falling down and off as I move, my wigs are coming off
I am not lip syncing at the same time as my lyrics
ha ha ha

Thank Goddess no one is paying attention
these are the longest 3 minutes 10 seconds ever

I get off the stage and feel like crying

I still have a 45 minute drive home;

20 minutes to get out of my getup
and 30 minutes to wash off my makeup



I am so emotional

too many hormones going on inside
Tomorrow will be a much better day - ha ha ha
For more, CLICK HERE

No comments: