Monday, January 14, 2013

Ecuador mi Amor




WOW - Wise OMazing Woman that I am - it has been a long time since I posted.

I am sad to report that Emma Mamie died shortly after that post and it felt like my heart shut down.  I felt like I could not write anymore - at least not anything personal.

And now, well - time heals all wounds.

My passion for travel and mi amor, Ecuador seems greater than my writer's block - woohoo.  So here I am.

I left Miami on Monday afternoon - destination bound Quito.  
Quito is the capital of Ecuador.  Unfortunately, I had no opportunity to visit.  I arrive and it is already dark.  I get whisked from the airport to my hotel.

I am not sure what it is about Ecuador and why I am here again.  I mean I am supposed to be running a retreat which isn't haHAhappening.   

The Universe is helping me understand that in order to lead peeps to this magical country I need to explore a little bit more on my own.  So here I am.

What I did see tonight - just a glimpse - was OMazing.  On my taxi ride to the hotel, I saw these huge frog sculptures in what looked to be a huge park in the middle of downtown Quito.

No comments: