Saturday, March 22, 2008

Elly Belly Meow

Welcome to the Ark Goddess Sharon.  

We are so glad you chose to visit us and keep us safe and happy in our home.  I am the pickiest and the most talkative of the residents of this home.  

Depending on my mood, you may or not may not see me.

These are the things we need to keep us grounded and purring:

1. PLEASE REMOVE SHOES AT THE DOOR.
2. Take out food from fridge so it can set to room temperature.
3. Tomorrow's food is in the freezer - pull it out and place in fridge to defrost.
4. Open door to our outdoor garden sanctuary.
5. Clean my litter box, please.  We are all so very fastidious.  Please take the garbage remains        out and dump them in one of the garbage bins as you leave.
6. Clean my water bowl and give me some fresh water from the pump.
7. FEED ME.
8. Wash our food bowls before you leave.

Zeko will tell you more...


No comments: