Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Out of this World


Looking at the clouds on Friday afternoon, being completely still and just BEing, so many missing pieces of the puzzle came together.

Watching with wide open eyes as the clouds come together and separate - in random formation and yet not, it comes to me that we are not the only sentient beings on our Planet.  

These amazing lush clouds, enchanting me with their patterns - reminding me of deep stored secrets within my soul.   And as I sink in to the earth and become one with the sand, more is revealed to me by these ethereal floating masses that come together and move apart so gracefully, as if they are dancing for my bemusement.


And then I hear the whispers, the stories the clouds are ready to share - Can you see me?  one asks.  Can you feel what I am trying to convey?  And I watch in wonder and awe - feeling my heart swell open as I connect with life beyond this level - spirits who come together to protect us and watch us and provide shelter.

It is the same with the stars, you know.  To hear their stories, I must be still and quiet and be with them in their time - when the world turns off and peace prevails.

One of the blessings of my new love, Ginger, is that I am up and out the door at 4:44 a.m.   We commune with the stars, Ginger and I, while taking in the smells and the sights and the stillness.  This morning, we talked to Mother Moon, the little sliver of her we could see, as she gets ready to blanket herself in darkness and bring the New Moon period to us.

Life is good!!!  All is well in my world.

No comments: