Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 - EmmaMammie








Hi World - this house is so exciting.

The DOG (they call her GingerMama) got the humans going at 5:45 a.m. this morning. Goddess peeked in to check up on me. We got to snuggle for a few minutes and then she gave me fresh water. Woohoo. She closed the door. I think I'll go back to bed.

Woohoo - she's back - she smells so yummy - like grass and trees and dog and wait - she's putting something down on the floor in a pretty blue bowl - I think it's food - a big stretch - I am getting up for some of this.

Today, I would like to get a better perspective of my space. I'm going to jump up on the table and take a look. An IPAD - ha ha ha - lots of heat coming out of this thing - I'll just rub my head here.




A gray Meow walked into my room today - looked like he owned the place - walked right across the room and jumped onto the windowsill and then he was gone. Perhaps I will go for a little walk today myself and explore this house and the smells and the sounds or maybe I will go take another nap for Meow.




The Gray Meow growled an intro - my name is Senor Zeko - follow the rules Little One and we will get along just fine. He even let me jump onto his bookshelf and take a catnap together. Woohoo. Meow for nowe

No comments: