Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WRITING


This is similar to what my cats look when I make a good decision. As I was thinking of what I was going to write, Ruby was smiling and purring, encouraging me on.

Writing it here - in black and white - putting it out there for the world to see - has greater implications then the act itself.

Writing holds your soul accountable.

Accountable: required or expected to justify actions or decisions.

It's not just a thought that I can push away or ignore. It's an action I take that makes it real.

With my imprinted pattern of fear of commitment, writing has been an issue for me. How much to write? how much to reveal? what do I want to be responsible for?

After much meditation and soul wandering, what comes up for me is ALL OF IT. I am ready to step up to the plate and DEAL. For whatever it's worth. And I can do it too.

I have done some amazing things in the last few years in the transformation of ME and I am ready to share and honor myself and WRITE - so that something will not be left unsaid.

No comments: