Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maybe It's Time


Goddess Patti shared these words on her blog.  It was what I needed to crack my shell.

Maybe it's time to take care of yourself.
maybe it's time to scream out loud
that you don't have the answers
and you just plain can't figure out what
it's all about...

maybe it's time to stop doin' the half ride.
maybe it's time to step into it all.
to weep your guts out.
to hurt all the way to your core.
to allow the hurt to be there.

....TERRI ST.CLOUD

Two paragraphs from
Goddess Terri that touched my soul today as I prepared to OPEN and share my inner world. Everything is so RAW right meow. Hurting all the way to the CORE. Sitting with it. Accepting it. Surrendering to it.

Raw and messy world of FEELINGS - sensations in the bones and the belly - sadness in my stomach - feeling yucky - clenching stomach muscles and fists as I resist. Allowing the hurt to be there.

Breathing .......... Breathing ........ Breathing....

On the yoga mat as I stretch and breath, I feel her under my arm, her tail swishing by my skin, her fur rubbing up to mine, caressing me with her gentle touch. A deep breath. Giving in to the Moment and entering my body.

She died with such grace. A queen sprawled out on Mama Earth shaded by a luscious frond of leaves from the palm trees. She had a view to the ArtRoom and the pool and ME. In the hammock. Feeling sick. Feeling her. Not knowing. KNOWING. Hurting. Healing.

Breathing......... Breathing........... Breathing

Allowing the hurt to be there. Huge cell memory release. Shifting. Letting Go. Surrendering. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Breathing......... Breathing........... Breathing


I am so blessed for the eight OM-mazing years of my life that I spent in the Divine presence of Goddess Ruby Moew.

I am so grateful.

Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana




No comments: