Monday, January 12, 2009

On Turning 40


The Universe is conspiring to bring me everything I wish for. It's an AWEsome feeling. I just have to put the thought out there into the Universe and it happens. No effort required on my part. All I have to do is say YES.

12 days into the New Year and we are still driving a Lexus RX 350 thanks to the good guys at CountyLine Lexus hooking us up with a loaner while they tweak and fix our car. What a blessing!!! Everything is getting the once over as she approaches 100,000 miles. In the meantime, we love this car/mini SUV!!!

More importantly, Ginger Mama loves it. She has plenty of room in the back seat or cargo area. She's a little higher up and the windows go all the way down. I love it because you press a button and the back door opens or closes. And it's so roomy with all these windows and a sunroof.

And what an amazing weekend I have had leading up to my birthday. A 2 1/2 hour herbal compress massage on Friday by Noe at Suriya Thai Spa set the tone. Huge releases in my shoulders and back. I walked out feeling like butter, darling.

My brother, Vic and sister in law, Mama Goddess Yael and Bram and Nessy flew in on Saturday morning. We haven't seen each other in almost two years. We picked them up at the airport and they came over to meet GingerMama. We hung out for a little aAnd then we got back into the cars and dropped them off at the port for an eight day cruise. We get to reconnect on their return on Sunday. Very good!!! Very good!!! Yay!!!

And then Saturday night, we had a date night with Noah's sister, Mama Goddess Susana and her husband, Mark. We went to Lucille's Bad to the Bone BBQ Restaurant where I had this delicious Mahi Reuben. Great choices for pescatarians or vegetarians.

Noah had bought tickets for AbbaCadabra, an Abba spectacular. Oh what a blast. The singers were great. They looked and even sounded like the originals. Susana and I were out of our seats dancing and singing. Didn't get home until midnight. Tee hee!!!

Sunday - I walked 10 miles. Go Goddess!!! Go Goddess!!! Got a walk and talk at the beach with Goddess Leslie. Shopped Josh's Organic Market. Napped and jacuzzied and walked some more. Played frisbee with Noah and Ginger. Went to bed early.

I was out the door for sunrise this morning. GingerMama and I walking under the pink and orange skies above us as the sun came up. What a lovely way to start the day.

Noah hid birthday cards all around the house for me to find. It's like my own private treasure hunt. Here's one, tee hee!!!



And now, I'm off to yoga to stretch and open and appreciate.

Thank you for all the birthday phone calls and wishes and cards and Facebook messages.

I wish you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
Goddess Diana


1 comment:

karen said...

Happy 40th Birthday lovely Goddess! a beautiful full moon for your birthday, too.. love & birthday wishes from africa :-)