Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What I know to be TRUE - for ME

START WHERE YOU ARE
USE WHAT YOU HAVE
DO WHAT YOU CAN
IT WILL BE ENOUGH
KISS - Keeping it simple, sweetie. I love this message. I have it in my wallet. I have it on my wall. It sits on a stand on top of the stereo and I have another pasted by my altar. And yet, I forget. Until I breathe and quiet myself down long enough to hear it. It's like a rhyme that slips easy onto your tongue and filters beautifully into your ears - a melody of TRUTH and simplicity.

MAGIC - "Women practice magic by calling on the powers of the Goddess, their ancestors and animal allies. They use the power of nature, the power of the seasons, the sun, moon, and stars for help. They were very in tune with the natural world and used their knowledge of how the world of nature worked to their advantage." - Catherine Wishart, excerpted from Teen Goddess

COMMUNING WITH THE STARS - If I just put one foot in front of the other and SHOW UP, the Universe always responds in kind. Today, as I was mindfully walking under the stars, I asked for a sign that I was on the right path. A meteor entered the Earth's atmosphere and I saw what is known as a shooting star. I thanked the Universe for my sign and an owl came to perch along my path. She acknowledged me: I hear you, my child.
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT -

Align Left"I have come to believe..that what is most important to me must be spoken, made verbal and shared, even at the risk of having it bruise or misunderstood"
- Audre Lord


Wishing you,
Peace & Love, Just Because,
GoddessDiana

No comments: