Sunday, August 10, 2008

T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers - #2

I wrote a previous post about how I get some of my favorite mantras and life lessons from bumper stickers and T-Shirts.  Here are some new ones that inspire me in 2008:

Girl, Woman, Princess, Queen, Goddess - Give Yourself A Promotion 
(Click on the T-Shirt to check out Conscious Creation's lovely & yummy T-Shirts)


Bought this lovely sticker last time I was in Nashville, TN with Goddess Bliss.  She took me to a lovely new age metaphysical store called Magical Journey where I satiated my love for cool bumper stickers and sayings.
Plant Seeds, Sing Songs 2 Sticker (Oval)


And this one sits by my bedside, first thing I see in the morning and last thing I see before I lay my head to sleep - it reminds me of my intention for my life.  

At the bottom of this sticker (the small print) it lists another really cool metaphysical store, Azure Green, a gateway of fairy magic, with an awesome online presence and shopping mecca.

And this T-Shirt that touched my heart.  I  spotted it on Hollywood Beach this weekend.   I found it online at Northern Sun which has a huge array of great t-shirts, bumper stickers and other wonderful yummies.  Their logo is Product for Progressives since 1979.




God/Goddess bless the whole world.  No exceptions.   Peace!!!


No comments: