Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 5 - Food - what is it Good for?


Monday, Monday so good to me
I happen to have NO THING on the calendar
Me and GingerMama and the Meows
Me in bed - hard to breathe - so full up

Stomach is tight again, ribs hurt
So hard to focus - so full of heat
No desire for food of any sort
Just my bed

Sister Goddess Galant advised that we have to get tough
Prune Juice first thing in the morning.
Forced myself to drink
1/2 a glass of prune juice watered down

Followed by a short walk with GingerMama
GingerMama seems to sense what is going on
She walks slow motion with me as I
do the slowest 20 minutes of my life -
three blocks around the neighborhood,
one foot in front of the other.

And what's up with the weather?
54 degrees with winds blowing
WHERE DO I LIVE NOW?
AM I IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE?

Can't go back to bed
feeling the need to purge
if it won't come out of me,
it's leaving my house
I find myself cleaning and clearing with ease
What was I not seeing before?

My period which I thought was over is back
WITH A VENGEANCE -
You know, when it rains, it pours

My efforts yesterday come with a price
Yesterday's speech and all the wonderful people I met -
my Chi feels even lower today.
Today is a day of rest after
absorbing people and emotions and feelings.

Under the comforters I go
for the next few hours
WSM Noah has the jacuzzi on
If the sun would just come out to play

At 2:00 p.m., we hit 75 degrees, it feels like 70
The house is still at 62 degree
The blessing is that I have
no where to be, no thing to do

Today I immerse myself in water
- jacuzzi, shower -
as I change the water within.

I fart - I am so elated that I almost swoon -
or perhaps it's the release of toxins
that has me lightheaded

Farting and burping - two bodily
functions that I took for granted.
I am so thankful for them now.
Even gurgling in my intestines
is a welcome and happy event.

I mean, here I am, DAY 5 - no food

Pretty OMazing for me
Just to BE and let my body BE

Breathing - LISTENing

to what my body is telling me

Sending love to my organs -

my liver, my kidney, my gallbladder,

my lungs, my esophagus, my intestines,

my colon, my sacrum -

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

ERASE, ERASE, ERASE





No comments: